The House Financial Services Committee has released the witness list for the hearing it will hold this Wednesday, April 26, 2017, to discuss the Financial CHOICE Act.
The witnesses will be:
- John Allison, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Cato Institute
- Dr. Norbert J. Michel, Senior Research Fellow, Financial Regulations and Monetary Policy Institute for Economic Freedom and Opportunity, The Heritage Foundation
- Hester Peirce, Director of Financial Markets Working Group and Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center
- Alex J. Pollock, Distinguished Senior Fellow, The R Street Institute
- Peter J. Wallison, Senior Fellow and Arthur F. Burn, Fellow in Financial Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute
The Committee also released a memorandum that includes a summary of the discussion draft of the bill previously released by the Committee.