The CFPB announced that the following individuals have joined its executive team:
- Susan M. Bernard will serve as Assistant Director for Regulations in the Research, Markets and Regulation Division. Before joining the Bureau, she served as the Director of the Office of Regulations and Policy in the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Donna Roy will serve as Chief Information Officer in the Bureau’s Operations Division. Before joining the Bureau, she served as Executive Director, Information Sharing and Services Office at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Rachelle Vaughan will serve as Chief Procurement Officer in the Bureau’s Operations Division. Before joining the Bureau, she served as Director of Procurement Services for the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- Thomas G. Ward will serve as Assistant Director of Enforcement in the Supervision, Enforcement & Fair Lending Division. Before joining the Bureau, he served as a Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division at the U.S. Department of Justice.
- David Wernecke will serve as Chief Experience Officer. Mr. Wernecke has served at the Bureau since 2013, most recently as the Section Chief in the Consumer Response Product Office.