PBI’s Consumer Financial Services and Banking Law Update will take place on October 29, 2019, in Philadelphia (and by simulcast in Allentown, Bellefonte, Butler, Chambersburg, Easton, Mechanicsburg, Pittsburgh, West Chester, and York, Pennsylvania).
Alan Kaplinsky, Practice Leader of Ballard Spahr’s Consumer Financial Services Group, and Mark Furletti, Vice-Chair of the Group, will moderate an experienced panel of industry, banking bar and government attorneys covering the latest important developments with respect to:
- PA Department of Banking and Securities
- Consumer Financial Protection Unit of the PA Attorney General’s Office
- The CFPB, FTC, FCC, DOJ, FRB, FDIC and OCC
- Data Security and Privacy developments
- Fair Credit Reporting Act and Debt Collection
- The rapidly developing landscape for FinTech (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data)
- Consumer Advocates
Ballard Spahr partners John Culhane, James Kim, and Kim Phan will be speaking at the program. The other speakers are: Robin Wiessmann, Secretary of the PA Department of Banking and Securities; Nicholas Smyth, Assistant Director, Consumer Financial Protection, PA Office of the Attorney General; and James Francis, Francis & Mailman PC.
Attendees can receive up to five hours of substantive credit and one full hour of Ethics credit.
We hope you can join us for this informative and valuable program. To register and view a complete description of PBI’s Consumer Financial Services and Banking Law Update, click here. For assistance with registration, contact PBI at 800.932.4637.