On Monday, the CFPB announced the following additions to its executive team:
- Matthew R. Bettenhausen will serve as Senior Advisor and Counselor to the Director. Mr. Bettenhausen previously served as an Assistant United States Attorney.
- Chris Chilbert will serve as the Chief Information Officer in the Bureau’s Operations Division. Before joining the Bureau, Mr. Chilbert served as Assistant Inspector General for Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General.
- Janis K. Pappalardo will serve as the Associate Director for Research, Markets and Regulations. Before joining the Bureau, Ms. Pappalardo served as Assistant Director for Consumer Protection at the FTC.
- Donna Roy will serve as the Bureau’s Chief Operating Officer. Ms. Roy previously served as the Bureau’s Chief Information Officer.
- Deborah Royster will serve as the Assistant Director, Office for Older Americans. Before joining the Bureau, Ms. Royster served as Chief Executive Officer of Seabury Resources for Aging, a nonprofit organization that provides affordable housing, transportation, care management and other support services to older adults and family caregivers in the Washington, D.C. region.