New FCC rules under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act will mean big changes for businesses, particularly comparison shopping websites, lead generators, and other companies that regularly contact consumers via phone or text message. On February 20, 2024, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET, Ballard Spahr will hold a webinar in which members of the firm’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act Industry Group will discuss:
- The so-called “lead generator loophole” and the FCC’s efforts to close it.
- How the new rule impacts existing TCPA consents.
- What will count as “clear and conspicuous disclosure” to be contacted under the new rules.
- When these new rules will take effect and what companies should do now to prepare for them.
- What will the litigation impact of this decision be?
To register, click here.